On My Beauty Wishlist: OSEA Collagen Dream Night Cream

 Well hello again beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well this Thursday/Friday eve and are ready to enjoy the weekend ahead. 

OSEA is one of my favorite beauty brands out on the market at the moment, I look forward to being able to afford some of the products or maybe they may put me on their PR List, I was on their website and I noticed that they have a new night cream that has a lavender hue to it. 

The first overnight moisturizer clinically proven to reduce the effects of stress on skin during its nightly repair phase. This ultra-hydrating, plumping cream with algae-derived bio retinol, vegan collagen plus five vital hydrators, firms and smooths the look of lines and wrinkles. Wake up to rested, refreshed, radiant skin. This night is priced at $68.00.







Beauty lovers, I'm so glad to be here with you all and I don't take it for granted. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat