Black Owned Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: Anice By Angel

 Happy Monday fashion lovers, I hope that you all had a great day. Today is MLK Day and I want to tell you guys about a Black and woman-owned brand that I think all of you fashionable people would like.

I was watching Iknowlee's YouTube channel on some of her favorite Black-Owned businesses and she had a bag from Anice By Angel, so I clicked on the link that she provided and I'm so glad that I did. Anice by Angel Signature is an independent handbag label based out of Tampa, Florida offering contemporary design and high-quality craftsmanship, founded in 2023. Contemporary silhouettes, forever icons. The designs offer functionality, minimalism meets edge and attainable luxury. The Anice By Angel brand seeks to experiment with a variety of styles because just like the Anice woman we were never made to blend in. Relatively affordable, by luxury standards, our items sell out quick, so get yours. The luxury leather goods are genderless designs conceived to fit all and give an edge to any outfit.

Angle Neal was born in Tampa, Florida, and spent most of her career in fashion residing in New York City, Angel Neal has several fashion credits under her belt, having worked for the likes of Rihanna, Ming Lee Simmons, and Ebony Obsidian. She launched her eponymous brand in the fall of 2022. She's always loved accessories. As a little girl, she never wanted to leave the house without her purse. Her sustainable leather handbag designs offer "That Girl" energy that can be subtle if you want, make a statement if you dare, and spice up any look. 

I love the Giovanni Bucket Bag, The Giovanni feather bucket bag is fun and meets sophistication in this Frilly ostrich feathers and a signature logo brings distinctive style to a chic handbag with 3 detachable straps that offer functionality for carrying. This bag retails for $269.00.




How gorgeous is the Rumi, The Rumi Bag is a multipurpose upper echelon tote handbag. It’s sleek and minimalistic design features a sophisticated feminine silhouette that screams chic and timeless. A design made for the fashion forward. The Rumi features their brand name in gold premium embossing. This bag need to be in my closet for the Spring and Summer and the price for this bag is $252.00.




I knew that I wanted the Langston Bag from the very moment I saw it,The Langston is an It-girl favorite minimalistic luxury, a modern twist to the ’90s baguette bag, which is a cultural icon. It's Perfect for a chic everyday bag. It features a unique evaluated silhouette with a gold stamping of our brand logo. Can be carried on the shoulder, crossbody or as a handbag thanks to the adjustable handle. This bag retails for $150.00.



They also have some amazing and unique jewelry pieces that I think you all will love, I hope that all of have enjoeyed reading this special blog post for this Monday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat