I Have A Need For Tweed

 Well hello again to all of my fellow fashion lovers out there, I've missd y'all so much and I hope that all of you had a awesome weekend. 

Just like the Little Black Dress, Coco Chanel revolutionize Tweed and how the fashion world has adopted it into their closets. Growing up, I thought that Tweed was a elderly woman thing, but as I gotten older, I realized that Tweed represents class, wealth, elegance, and overall stylish. I love forward to having a tweed or several pieces of tweed in my closet and have matching Mommy-And-Me tweed moments with my daughters one day. 

Cardi B is in Chanel from their Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 



This piece is from the Chanel Fall/Winter 2022-23 Ready-To-Wear Collection that I need in my closet. 


I'm beyond obsessed with this Tweed jacket from L'agence that I saw on the Bloomingdale's website that is currently on sale at the moment, most of the sizes are sold out. 



I love how Fashion Jackson styled her Tweed Jacket, she allowed the Tweed Jacket to be the focal point of her outfit and kept the accessories minimal. 



Well fashion friends, I have to love you and leave you, but don't worry, I'll be back here again soon. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat