On My Fashion Wishlist: Coach Quilted Tabby

 I've missed y'all so much and Happy Monday to all of you. I hope that your weekend was filled with fun and relaxation. 

Purses are and forever will be my first love. As many of you know, I did a blog post on the Coach Tabby bag that is still on my wishlist, but over the weekend I watched a YouTuber talking about the Coach Quilted Tabby, and I fell in love with it, this bag also falls into the pillow bag trend. This bag is a part of their Spring 2024 presentation, this limited-edition Tabby Shoulder Bag 20 is a modern take on an archival 1970s Coach design. Crafted of quilted plush, ultra-soft nappa leather, the petite 20 is slightly smaller than the 26. Finished with their Signature hardware for an iconic touch, it features a long leather chain strap to wear crossbody or double up for a shorter, dressier look. The bag comes in five colors and the price for this bag is $395.00. 




My fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat