On My Beauty Wishlist: Givenchy L'Interdit Eau De Parfum

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and we made it to the weekend so let's all be happy about it. 

Fun fact about me, I'm a HUGE Audrey Hepburn fan and I don't make any apologies for it at all, she's one of my favorite old Hollywood actresses of all time. I was reading a special magazine about her and I found out that she wore a special perfume that Givenchy made for her called L'Interdit (Forbidden in French.) I'm a complete sucker for floral scents. With its forbidden blend of white flowers and a dark accord, L'Interdit Eau de Parfum is a resolutely underground flower. It unveils a sensual bouquet of orange blossom, jasmine, and tuberose. In contrast, earthy dark tones emanate from vetiver and patchouli to create a daringly addictive and sensual fragrance. In homage to the design of Hubert de Givenchy's first perfume, the bottle is truly timeless and terribly modern. With a round squareness and a soft strength, it dares you to break the rules with abandon. The perfume comes in four sizes, but if you want to start off small the 35ml bottle is $84.00.






Fellow Audrey Hepburn fans, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat