On My Beauty Wishlist Relevant Skin One And Done Everyday Cream

Happy Thursday/Friday eve beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to enjoy the weekend that you worked so hard for. 

If you can give me a product that can lessen my makeup routine, you had me at hello. I've seen the Relevant Skin One And Done Everyday Cream all over the Thirteen Lune website, so I figured that it was about time to talk about this and do a beauty blog post about it. It's a 4-in-1 lightweight daily moisturizer with a Broad Spectrum SPF 40 that replaces daily sunscreen, moisturizer, serum, and primer. Made with a clean, mineral-based formula to suit all skin tones from the lightest to the darkest without leaving a white cast.

It also combines zinc and titanium dioxide to provide broad-spectrum mineral sun protection against UVA/UVB rays. Formulated with Active Stress Defense technology to protect against 97% of UV radiation. This 4-in-One product is $38.00.






Beauty lovers, I hope that you always be kind to others and to yourself, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat