On My Beauty Wishlist: Colourpop Not A Box Of Chocolate Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette

 Well hello, beauty lovers, and Happy 2023 to all of you. I am so grateful to be back here with all of you again this Thursday/Friday eve, and I hope that all of you are ready to share in my love for beauty. 

I have a deep love, okay obsession with neutral palettes, it's kinda unhealthy to be quite honest with you guys. So of course during my holiday break from blogging, I went on the Colourpop website and saw the Not A Box Of Chocolate Pressed Powder Eyeshadow palette and I just fell in love with all of the colors in the palette. This palette has 16 chocolatey shades like soft caramels and espresso hues in Matte, Metallic, Matte Sparkle and Pearlescent Glitter finishes. It also features their ultra-pigmented, blendable pressed formula that’s long-wearing, applies evenly, and feels super velvety. This palette is priced at $24.00. 





Well, beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are ready to indulge in some amazing new products for 2023. And as always, I hope that all of you enjoyed the first beauty post for 2023, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat