My Shoes Are Getting Huntd

 Hello again fashion friends, I hope that all of you are doing and had a great weekend. Let us all get through this week and scratch off all the goals that we have so that we can enjoy the weekend ahead. 

When I pick out the outfit that I'm going to wear, I usually pick out my shoes first. Shoes are the focal point of the outfit, in my honest opinion. One day as I was on the internet, I saw a shoe brand that I'd never seen before so I went on their website and I fell in love with these vegan, ethical, and environmentally friendly shoes.  

Huntd was established by Nadhisha Perera in 2015 after she quit her full-time corporate job. Her love for fashion and animals came to a head in September 2013 when she decided to no longer purchase anything made from an animal after watching a PETA x Stella McCartney video on the leather industry. This former leather designer bag lover found herself unable to look at leather the same way. and vowed never to purchase it again.


In 2015 she created her vegan fashion blog Huntd to help others who were in her shoes. Her love for fashion and animals found her spending hours researching all designer brands to find those vegan designer needles in a haystack. Her blog slowly expanded into a lifestyle Instagram-based blog covering fashion, food, and beauty. Around the same time, her blog started to take off, and her teenage dreams of designing shoes were resparked as she found it difficult to find high-end and good-quality shoes. After sketching and the long and arduous task of finding ethical manufacturers, Nadhisha started putting her dreams into action.


In 2017, she started working with a company in Brisbane that sourced an ethical factory in China to produce a small number of shoes for her. Over a year later the first collection of shoes was released. Nadhisha first and foremost knew her shoes had to be vegan but secondly, also made ethically and as environmentally friendly as possible. Huntd sets out to redefine the 'vegan fashion industry by providing, well-designed, on-trend, ethically made, environmentally friendly, and good-quality footwear. She hopes to expand into apparel in the near future and continue to create footwear, one style at a time.


The Comfort Sandal is perfect for girls who are not really great at walking in heels, but still want to stay stylish. These open-toed 7cm heels are perfect for work, weekends, parties, and weddings the opportunity to wear these beauties is endless. The patent vegan + eco-friendly materials and sleek design make these heels the perfect accessory for any outfit. These shoes retail for $129.00.




Every woman needs a pair of nude heels in their closet, the Comfort Point is your best friend. This heel retails for $129.00. 



The Classic Point is a definite must in your closet. This shoe was designed with the fun-loving working girl in mind! Whether you want to grab some drinks after work but don't want to carry extra shoes or you're planning a night out and want high, but not too high heels, these are the shoes for you. The 10cm heel and fun (but professional) design makes it the perfect work-to-play shoe. The matte vegan + eco-friendly materials and sleek design make these heels the perfect accessory for any outfit. The Classic Point is $169.00.  They also have patent leather shoes if that's more of your style as well. 





You can be stylish and save the planet as well. and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat