On My Beauty Wishlist: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Concealer And Foundation

 Hello, my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing fine this Thursday/Friday eve. I'm looking forward to this weekend just relaxing and turning off for a while. 

As many of you lovely people know Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favorite beauty brands and I look forward to being able to buy some of her products in the near future. I was watching television one day and I saw that she had two new products in the Beautiful Skin collection and now I'm intrigued to try these two products for myself.

The Beautiful Skin Concealer brightens, smooths, and lifts the look of your eyes and face with a hydrating concealer with medium buildable coverage and 16 Hour wear, and 10% active skincare ingredients.  You can also use it to conceal, correct, and contour for an instant face + eye lift effect. This is a science plus color radiant liquid concealer that brightens, smooths, and lifts the look of your complexion. Infused with hydrating hyaluronic acid, pore refining niacinamide, brightening, radiance-boosting golden vitamin C, and vegan collagen to improve the look of your skin every time you wear it,  This concealer is priced at $33.00. 







The Beautiful Skin Foundation is a medium-coverage, hydrating foundation that has been expertly formulated with skincare ingredients to combine instant glow and buildable coverage with long-term skincare benefits. Brightening Rose Complex and hydrating Hyaluronic Acid to improve the look of skin with each wear. The foundation is priced at $46.00.






Beauty lovers, it's a bittersweet moment when I have to say goodbye to you, but I'll be back next Thursday, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat