Fashion Designer That You Need To Know About: Michael Cinco

 Greetings fashion lovers and welcome back to my blog, I hope that all of you had a great weekend and wore some stylish outfits of course. 

I've been loving looking at Haute couture at the moment, maybe it's because it is so grand and beautiful beadwork, and let's be honest, none of us is going to wear these creations out to the grocery store to get a carton of milk or go to the post office. I saw a dress from Michael Cinco and immediately fell in love with his attention to detail and his stunning designs. 

Michael Cinco aims to modernize fashion in a timeless manner allowing clients to express themselves freely, elegantly, and timelessly. Known to bring life to what was once unimaginable, every piece narrates a story. Inspired by art, opera music, and exotic cultures designed for generations of young, feminine, and independent women who aren’t afraid to push sartorial boundaries.

Indian actress Aishwarya Rai wore a dress from his Spring/Summer 2020 collection to the Cannes Flim Festival, the skirt featured 100 meters of tulle and it required 48 hours to sculpt, with four tailors and 30 beaders working on the embellishment. Ten petite mains required 120 hours to finalize the embroidery.



Praya Lundberg wore another dress from Michael Cinco at the Cannes Flim Festival.



This dress is from his Spring/Summer 2023 Haute Couture Collection.



Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this blog post and any other blog posts that I've done, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat