Come On My Fashion Platform

 Hello again Fashion Lovers, and Happy New Year I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to have a great start to your 2023 and your busy work week. 

Forget Diamonds (Sorry Marilyn Monroe.) Shoes are a girl's best friend. You have to be a true fashionista (and very brave.) to wear a pair of platform shoes. They're a shoe that gives you so much height, and attention and will get you noticed. I can tell you guys that I don't think I'm that cool to pull off the platform trends on the Fall/Winter 2022-23 runways. 

I saw these Versace Platforms in their Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection. These are on their website for $1.825.00.



Boohoo, Lulus, Pretty Little Thing, Public Desire, ASOS, and DSW have more affordable options.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat