I Need KAAI In My Life

 Fashion lovers, I am so glad to be here with you all again. I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend. 

KAAI is a handbag brand that was introduced to me while I was searching for a new handbag brand to blog about. KAAI was founded in 2017 in Antwerp, Belgium, by Ine Verhaert and Helga Meersmans who set out to reimagine the perfect work-life bag for the eclectic woman with exquisite style standards. Before, the duo spent a lot of time traveling around the world. Rushing from one meeting to the next during their corporate careers. Their main companions: a laptop, a mobile phone, lots of paperwork, and women’s essentials, all stuffed into their handbags.

Desperately looking for a stylish bag to complement their active lifestyles, they knew they could do better. So they got a handle (pun intended) on their idea: creating a new bag concept for women on the go. Capturing the ongoing energy of the city and the ever-moving water of Antwerp, KAAI (meaning ‘the quay’ in Dutch) symbolizes the fluidity of modern women, going places.

It was love at first sight when I saw the Pyramid, It's Made from 100% Italian leather (matte finish) sourced from a single tannery in Italy. Scratch-proof, water-proof, and UV-resistant so your bag will keep its shape and color for years. It comes with 2 outer pockets and multiple inner pockets to hold your laptop, phone, glasses, charger cables, pens and paper, makeup, water bottle, and more. Reinforced handles to support the weight of your laptop. Reinforced base and metal feet to prevent your laptop from hitting the ground. It has a Full-length metal zip enclosure to keep your belongings safe. The Pyramid bag is priced at $799.00, It comes in four other colors as well. 





I need the Mini Hero in my life, The smallest bag in the Hero collection, the KAAI Mini Hero is a stylish bag that can be worn in multiple ways, making it the perfect companion for the active woman. In one smooth movement, you transform your shoulder bag into a backpack. Made from 100% Italian leather sourced from a single tannery in Italy. Scratch-proof, water-proof, and UV-resistant so your bag will keep its shape and color for years. Comes with an outer pocket and multiple inner pockets to hold your tablet, phone, glasses, charger cables, pens and paper, makeup, and more. Adjustable straps guarantee maximum flexibility to change the bag from backpack to shoulder, cross-body or handbag and make it easy to carry on all possible transport means. The Mini Hero comes in one more color and the price for this bag is $575.00.




Fashion friends, Let us all have a great week and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat