Thousand Fell, Can We Be Vegan Friends.

 Happy Tuesday my fashion friends. I hope that all of you are doing well and staying as safe as possible in the world that we all are trying to live in at the moment, I hope and pray that we will all have a better 2021. 

I have a deep love for great, crisp white pair of White sneakers. They look great with a dress or a jean and t-shirt combination, they are a staple that I have to have in my closet at all time. But there is a new brand that really caught my eye and I want to introduce you guys to them. I was watching a video and this ad for a new shoe brand that I never heard of before, so I went on their website and fell in love with them at first sight. 

Thousand Fell's name is rooted in our belief that a multiplicity of ideas and voices will effect change. In the past, fellmongers brought hides, materials, or “fell” to market. As we move forward, our vision is to create a new fell and, over time, a Thousand Fell library of modern sustainable textiles. They're on a mission to empower our community to step up. We are fueled by kinship, optimism, and hope to build the future we want to see. 

Their shoes are made down the road from sugar cane fields and coffee farms in Franca, Brazil under the brightest blue sky we have ever seen. They are crafted in a family-owned factory with three decades of high-end shoemaking experience. By working in a smaller factory we are able to keep excess inventory low and quality high.

The team met while living in China, and working close to the means of clothing production factories, tanneries, and dye houses. We bonded over the recognition that the system of consumption is currently broken across material sourcing, product design, manufacturing, delivery, and, most significantly, waste when products are worn out. 

They spent the past two years combing material libraries and trade shows, working directly with textile mills and material innovators, and engineering recycling solutions with sustainability partners. During this time we have brought together a team of industry experts that wholeheartedly believe in our mission and have joined to push circularity and responsible design mainstream. Our unifying belief is that it is no longer acceptable for a brand’s products to sit in a landfill for the next hundred years.

These White Lace Up Sneakers NEEDS to be in my closet, Now. They come in six colorways and they have sizes from 5-10. They retail for $120.00. 






White sneakers are always in fashion and never will go out of style. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, your support means the world to me. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat