New Beauty Brand: Uve Beauty

 Happy Thursday everyone, I hope that you all are having a great day and are staying as safe as possible in the world that we live in right now. 

Our makeup routine has changed so much by using our beauty blenders, but I often wonder how much nastiness is in our beauty blenders after we use them. One day, I was on a website called Uve Beauty and I wanted to know more about this new beauty brand that has makeup brushes and beauty blenders that uses UV-C  also known as the most damaging to all organisms, including bacteria, microbes, and viruses. Scientists then figured out how to harness that power and use it scientifically.  While their mission is to bring a new level of hygiene to the cosmetics environment, their focus remains firmly on quality. Their products have gone through rigorous testing and trials to ensure that they perform and deliver the best results seen for any brush or blender on the market. The primary purpose of cosmetics is for beauty. They didn't forget that. It’s not just about having clean skin, it’s also about having clear skin to feel your most confident and natural inside and outside to create that perfect look.

The UVé Essentials Antimicrobial Set of 5 Brushes includes all of your most used brushes for all your daily needs. Cruelty-free, vegan, and uniquely formulated synthetic fibers are manufactured with medical-grade antimicrobial properties to help keep UVe brushes up to 99% bacteria-free for a cleaner and clearer face. Designed with top-grade synthetic bristles to provide a flawless application. This brush set is at a very affordable $39.99. 





The UVé Violet Antimicrobial Blender is the world's first makeup blender that's up to 99% bacteria-free. Non-latex material blends makeup perfect for a clean, even finish. Violet gives you control in producing a flawless blend while concealing in harder-to-reach areas. Our soft, yet durable foam technology helps keep your face clear of dangerous bacteria and other nasty contaminants. This retails for $14.99. 




I'm a nerd anyway, so when I have seen this brand I immediately got the biggest grin on my face. I hope that all of my beauty friends have loved this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat