I'm A Prime Beauty

 Hello again beauty friends, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe and well in the world that we are trying our best to understand and live in.

I wanted to introduce y'all to a Black-Owned Makeup company that I came across while I was watching a YouTube video and she was talking about it. Prime Beauty Cosmetics is a brand created to remind women of color that our beauty needs are primary. Not secondary. Their goal is to create quality and affordable products that defy Eurocentric beauty standards, and uplifts the beauty that is being a woman of color. 

This indie brand is a fun celebration of our beauty, our cultures, and all that we contribute to the world. We reinforce a message of self-love and pride for women that aren't typically shown such appreciation in our everyday society.

I went on their website and the Make It Matte Liquid Lipsticks caught my eye, I love a great matte lipstick sometimes because I don't have to worry about messing up my clothes. Their Make It Matte Liquid Lipsticks are a long-lasting formula that applies smoothly and dries down to a matte finish. Infused with coconut oil and vitamin E, these liquid lipsticks wear comfortably all day long. No dryness, No cracking. 




They also have Highlighters, Brownzers, Loose powders, A eyeshadow palette called Island Gyal, Apparel, and bundles of the brownzers and their loose powders and their Make It Matte Liquid Lipstick. 

Please do me a big favor and support Prime Beauty, you will only help this Black-Owned Business grow and succeed. I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat