Of Course, I Love Vera.

Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all of you fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in the world as we know it right now. 

As I said before, Lingerie is a form of Self Love and Self Care. I know for a lot of women the misconception of wearing lingerie is that they have to have a man to wear it for, well their misconception is wrong, wear it for yourself. Wear it while you are wearing sweats, wear it under your work suit, wear it just because it's Wednesday. Confidence is the best thing that you can wear 

So one day, I was browsing on the internet and I saw a Black-Owned Lingerie Company Named Love, Vera and I saw that they cater to not only regular sizes but plus sizes as well. The name stems from the love that Vera maintains for others and its limitless power as a problem solver, peacemaker, and unifier. We proudly hire black talent to increase representation in fashion. That said, we are inclusive and work with people from many different backgrounds, gathering a diversity of perspectives to put forth the best product.

Another that I love about this company is that they view everyBODY as beautiful (It's a philosophy that I believe my entire life, and don't anyone tell you differently.) They hire black models. Afros and braids are welcome. Brown skin is celebrated alongside red hair and freckles. Our beauty comes in unlimited shapes and sizes.

They realize the special community of ladies that we're serving and prioritize kindness, customer service, and happiness with your purchases. Lingerie is very personal and we'll make it right for us.

The color Red is the color for Valentine's Day, and for Love. And if you are celebrating the big day with your sweetheart or by yourself, then the Mesh And Lace Skirt Set is the right choice for you. This stunning 3-piece skirt set features an unlined bra that combines a premium rose lace overlay with flirty semi-sheer dot mesh underwire cups, a dot mesh skirt, and a lace panty. The sizzling set is $72.00.




Now, If Red is just not your color, then Pink is the one for you. The Love, Vera Floral Rose Lace Bustier Set is the perfect set for my feminine women out there for Valentine's Day. This rose lace bustier set feels so romantic! Top features semi-sheer dot mesh underwire cups with boned detailing for added structure, adjustable straps for a perfect fit, a longline underbust, and hook and eye back closure. They advise you to wear this set with the matching Love, Vera Rose Lace Open Back Cheeky Panty. This set retails for $64.00. 




Love Vera is also affordable, so you won't break the bank for high-quality lingerie. I'm so glad I got to spend my Tuesday with all of you, I hope that you will try this brand out for yourself. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat