On My Beauty Wishlist: Tarte Tartelette Juicy Eyeshadow Palette

 Happy Thursday my beautiful beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and trying some new beauty products while staying safe out there. 

There are so many eyeshadow palettes that are being released by many makeup brands that, I barely can keep up with them all. But there's one eyeshadow palette that I want, I need, I have to have in my eyeshadow palette collection that I think that I think I will be satisfied with (For Now, LOL). Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands that are Vegan friendly, plus they have so many things that are on my wishlist and I hope that I can get them in the near future. 

I was on the Tarte website one day, and I saw The Tarte Tartelette Juicy Palette, and I fell in love with all of the romantic neutrals that they have in this palette. It's a mix of 10 mattes, 4 pearlescent, and 6 metallic finishes, it's arranged in rows to create effortless, natural looks, the colored clays deliver maximum pigment & wear, mineral pigments soften skin for smooth application, and the shadows won’t crease or fade even on oily lids (The one thing that I hate about eyeshadows is when they fade and crease.) Another thing that I love about Tarte is that they Always formulated without Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates,  Triclosan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Gluten. This palette retails for $45.00



Perfect for every skin tone. 




I  hope that all of you have a great day and Thank You so much for reading this Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat