Black Woman Owned Business That You Need To Know About: Mischo Beauty

 Happy Thursday to ALL of my beauty lovers, I hope that you are doing well and wearing your favorite lipstick, eyeshadow palette, or perfume while being safe out there. 

As many of you lovely people know, I'm a little obsessed with nail polish. I have at least 100 bottles and counting, and I feel no guilt at all. I know that the nail polish that I use has some ingredients that are not great for me, But I try to find nail polish brands that have clean ingredients that I know will benefit me in the long run. 

I was reading an old issue of Essense Magazine and I saw this nail polish brand called Mischo Beauty and I loved the story behind the owner. The founder, Kitiya Mischo King, always enthusiastically envisioned her future as a beauty innovator, but her role as a pioneer in the world of clean luxury was a surprising and organic development. In 2013, Mischo Beauty was among the daring to revolutionize a highly-toxic beauty segment – nail lacquer – which has been notorious for formulas chockfull of synthetic chemicals and endocrine disruptors.

While pregnant with her son, Kitiya was unrelenting in her search for a chic, richly-hued polish that would cause no harm to her or her unborn baby. Six long months later, she was left with polishes in bland colors that chipped and cracked, and chunky lacquers that did not allow for smooth application. A future without impeccable nails was untenable, so she moved to create what she could not find. With a degree in chemistry and licenses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Makeup Artistry, Kitiya was well equipped for the challenge before her that of filling the void of luxe, non-toxic nail lacquer in the beauty landscape. 

With the recent consumer concerns about nail lacquer chemical formulations, Mischo Beauty assures that its formulation has always been 10 FREE, which means it contains no Formaldehyde, no Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), no Toluene, no Formaldehyde Resin, no Camphor, no Ethyl Tosylamide, no Xylene, no Triphenyl Phosphate, no tert-butyl hydroperoxide, and no parabens - all ingredients that have been known to contribute to cancer, birth defects, reproductive issues, nausea, light-headedness, headaches and more. Mischo Beauty nail lacquers are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and void of artificial fragrances. Mischo Beauty is a pioneer of clean luxury, offering award-winning, richly hued, and high-performance nail lacquers. We are committed to our philosophy to do no harm as we innovate across the beauty landscape.

Every woman needs red nail polish in their collection and Good Kisser is absolutely gorgeous. This nail polish is $20.00. 




I got Spring nails on my mind and this nail polish needs to be in my own personal collection, it won the Allure Best In Beauty Award in 2020. The name for this polish is called Worthy, it costs $20.00.





I am so glad that we can talk about the new beauty products that have us all swooning and I hope that I introduced you all to a new brand. It's probably my favorite time of the week. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 



For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat