I'm Obsessed With Anima Iris

 Hello again Fashion Lovers, I hope that your Tuesday is going well and you guys were safe as possible in the world that we all are living in right now.

I was reading an issue of a fashion magazine and I saw this hnadbag that really interested me. but it slipped my mind and I totally forgot about it. Then over the weekend, I was reading the February issue of Instyle Magazine and I saw this handbag brand again and I was in love with this Black-Owned fashion brand. 

Taking its name after Iris Tsamoh, Wilglory’s mother, and Sarah Yaa Anima Amoyaw, Wilglory’s closest childhood friend, Anima Iris is a modern brand that pulls inspiration and strength from the matriarchs of its past. Like the palm oil reds of Cameroon’s traditional Bamileke cloth, or the notable geometric shapes of Ghana’s kente, Africa’s bold history is reflected in the molds of their pieces.

Every piece in the Anima Iris collection is carefully handcrafted by seasoned professionals in Dakar, Senegal. With centuries-old African craftsmanship at the tip of their fingers, our artisans add a touch unrivaled in quality and attention to detail to create limited edition pieces. They partner with local Senegalese business owners to acquire materials and our leathers are sourced in limited quantities. In keeping with our promise to sustainability, throughout the manufacturing process, we utilize a zero-waste model. This ensures that no two creations are the same and no material is wasted.

Named after a Cameroonian national and second-generation Ghanaian, we are a marriage of the things that have been and still are yet to be, an ever-evolving, evocative, and elaborate brand that has never shied away from displaying the vibrancy of our collective backgrounds. In a world of muted leathers and prescribed social norms, Anima Iris pushes the confines. It is unafraid, emboldened, outspoken, and emblematic of the women who carry it. With a clutch on her past and a clear vision for her future, the Anima Iris woman leads the way.

Now, I'm completely over the mini bag trend. But I must admit, It's a perfect piece to have in your closet. The Zaza is absolutely stunning, I love how the sliver goes well with the Marigold color. They also have a matching strap and cardholder as well. The price for the bag is $350.00. 





I'm so ready for the Spring to come and I can finally wear dresses, sandals, and shorts again. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat