Khiry Is Gag Worthy

 Happy Tuesday again, I know that you guys just read a blog post about Thousand Fell, But today, I felt generous and I decided to do an extra blog post for this Tuesday. Don't worry, a beauty post is still going live on Thursday.  

During the time that we were under quarantine, I discovered a new jewelry brand that I've read about in the September issue of Instyle Magazine called Khiry. Khiry Founder Jameel Mohammed began a career in design at the age of 16, interning for fashion designers Nicole Miller and Narciso Rodriguez while he was still in high school at The Phillips Exeter Academy. In 2013,, he enrolled at the University Of Pennsylvania to begin a Bachelor's degree in Political Science when a necklace that he designed caught the eye of the COO and Fashion Director of Barney's New York in 2014 He decided to focus on jewelry design and accepted an internship at the company where he got the in and outs of Merchandising and Retail Buying. 

Khiry has a lot of amazing jewelry, but this ring just spoke to me. The Khiry Signature Khartoum Silhouette Ring, inspired by the elegant curve of big-horned cattle, a store of value among the nomadic Dinka people of Sudan. Sleek and polished in 18k Gold Vermeil. This ring retails for $295.00. 






We all need to support Black-owned jewelry brands, they need all of our love and support. Well my fashion darlings, I hope that you all have enjoyed this second blog post of this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat