Black Owned Business: 84 Gem

Hello again Fashion Friends, I hope that all have enjoyed your day and staying as safe and healthy as possible. I'm hopeful that we are going to see better days in the near future. 

As much as I love my simple jewelry, I do love a piece of statement jewelry once in a while. Statement Jewelry can add a lot to your outfit and I'll be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of the idea at all but I wore a necklace with one of my outfits a few years ago and now I'm in love with Statement Jewelry. Since I turned 30, I'm trying to get out of my fashion rut and add things that I would never wear before, I feel that Fashion is something that I'm still learning about every day and I will be a student of Fashion for the rest of my life. 

I was on the internet one day searching for Black-Owned jewelry brands and I saw that 84 Gem popped up, so I went on their website and I fell in love with the jewelry. 84Gem is ethnic, exotic, and regal. A combination of contemporary and African-inspired jewelry styles, 84Gem offers very unique pieces reminiscent of jewelry found in other countries and cultures. It's jewelry that introduces you before you even speak. Inspired by my personal travels, the designs consist of an organic mixture of natural gemstones, beads, and metals. All pieces are handmade in Brooklyn and the material is sourced from India, Istanbul, and some parts of Africa. Each piece is created to evoke a sense of power, strength, and confidence in the wearer.

The designer, Kimone Young, was born in Jamaica and raised in Brooklyn, New York. Launched in 2011, 84Gem has since been worn by the likes of model Eva Marcille, The Voice's Tessanne Chin, and Miss Jamaica Yendi Phillipps.

What I love about the Sunny Earrings is that they're dainty, but they are a statement at the same time. They have Vinyl beads with plated brass sun pendant on the gold-filled ear wire,  they're 1 1/2" wide, 2 1/2" long. The price for the beauties is a whopping $45.00. 






I love a great cuff bracelet and these brass triangle cuffs are so unique and will definitely get your wrist noticed.  These retail for $28.00.




I've been trying to find a piece of jewelry that I can wear to remember my Grandmother and I think I found it. The Brass Wing Ring is so gorgeous and I loved the hammered effect that the ring has and it's unisex. This ring is $25.00. 






My birthday is next Tuesday, I'll be 31 (All of my fellow Pisces, Stand Up.) I love the Fish Scale Ring and it needs to be in my jewelry box. The fish scales look so realistic and I love that the ring is adjustable. And the best part about this ring is it's only $18.00. 




The Timeless Choker is stunning, I love how simple it is but it adds a little something to your outfit. It's sold separately or with a bangle. The Timeless Choker is $45.00 and The Timeless Choker with the bangle is $52.00






I'm so happy that we can be together and talk fashion. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat