Scrunching In Style

Is it Sunday again already, I swear that the days of the week go by so fast. Hello to all of my fellow Fashion Lovers. I hope that you are enjoying your Sunday afternoon. I love that I get to talk you all about things that I've been loving as of late and I hope that you all enjoying these blog posts.

When you think of Scrunchies, you think of 80's workout videos, Cheerleaders and the Queen of the Scrunchies herself, Michelle Tanner from one of my favorite shows of all time, Full House. Scrunchies are having a moment as of late and I must say, I think that they are cool. For many of my fashionable people, scrunchies should not be in Fashion, some think that it could be fashionable, but I feel that some things that was in Fashion can be new again, also scrunchies  has benefits to girls that have beautiful curly hair, it's a protective barrier for their hair.

I first came to know about Lulu Lemon way before I became a Fashion Blogger, and now they are one of my favorite Athletic brands and I was shocked that they sold hair scrunchies and it's only $8.00. They also have it in different colors and prints as well. 

 lululemon Women's Uplifting Scrunchie, Black, Size One Size

If you were a kid growing in the 90's, You watched the Television show, Full House. Michelle Tanner, youngest sister was so cute and witty. She always wore a scrunchie to match the outfit she was wearing. Classic 90's Fashion at it's finest. 

Image result for michelle tanner scrunchies

I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much for supporting me and my dream. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

Links To The Item I Featured: 


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat