I Have Les Reveries In My Closet

As I get older, the whole week gets shorter and shorter. Hello and Happy Tuesday to all of you and Welcome back to my blog. I hope that you all had a great Easter with your Family and Friends. I hope that you are ready to talk about things in Fashion that I've been loving as of late.

Springtime and Dresses just go hand and hand with each other. I just love wearing dresses when the weather warms up. When it's comes to Spring and Summer Fashion, I keep this philosophy in mind K.I.S.S- which simply stands for Keep It Simple Stupid. Dresses, Rompers, Skirts, Jean Shorts, Simple T-shirts, sandals and Hoop Earrings are items that I always make sure that I keep in my closet during the Spring and Summer. The last thing that I want to worry about is what shirt is going to match these pair of pants or skirt. 

Today's Blog Post is about a brand that I came across while I was reading the February Issue of Harper's Bazaar. Les Reveries is a French brand created by two sisters Ai Ly and Wayne Lee. Their dresses reminds us of the 90's slip dresses that are back in Fashion now. What I love about their designs are their feminine florals, I think you guys know that I absolutely love Florals. Not only that, they do some amazing ruffle designs as well.

Net-a-Porter is a website that I fell in love after hearing a You Tuber talk about. They've introduced me to a lot of designers that I've never heard of before. I saw this beautiful silk dress and fell in love with the color. What drew me to this to this dress is the little gathered front and the cuffed sleeves. You can wear this in the Winter with a menswear blazer to really to balance the masculine and feminine. 

Les Rêveries - Gathered Silk Crepe De Chine Maxi Dress - Pink


Intermix is probably one of my favorite Fashion websites, They have some of my favorite designers, I needed this dress for Easter. I love the pink flowers and the tie-up detail in the back.

Les Reveries Pink Floral V-Neck Midi Dress - PINK/FLORAL

Can we all appreciate the beautiful creation, Yellow is my favorite color in the world. I love the whole floral print of the dress. and you guys can see the the ruffle details that I was telling you about. Did I mention that I found this dress on Farfetch.

Les Reveries - floral print shift dress - women - Silk - 2 - Yellow

I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I'm so glad to be here with you all again I love you all so  much and Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful. 


Links To The Items That I've Featured:




My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat