I'm In Love With Bakari

I'm so happy to be here with you all again. Happy Tuesday My Fashion Loves, and Welcome back to my blog. I hope that you are doing well and I hope that your day was filled with Positive Vibes, beautiful weather, and Fashion, of course.

What I love about being a Fashion Blogger, Fashion Lover, and a consumer is the many up and coming Fashion Designers that out there right now. In fact, there's so many that I can barely keep up with it all. Fashion should be a fair playing field for designers that has amazing talent, but sometimes that is not the case.

Today's Blog Post is about a new handbag designer that I came across reading the February issue of Harper's Bazaar. As many of you know, I have a weakness for a good quality handbag. Using natural materials such as marble and wood has been on trend for a long time and and Bakari has mastered the art of making handbags that are pieces of art and are Fashionable. Carmen Lopez, the Spanish based designer behind Bakari says that likes things small. The attention to each bag that she designs are just stunning and I what I love about her bags is that these bags are stylish and sustainable with being stylish and modern. 

I've found this website called Five Story New York, they have designers from Balmain, Alexander McQueen, Brandon Maxwell and many others. I saw this Bakari bag and I fell in love with. The wooden piece is the focal point of this bag and this bag is perfect for the Spring. 

Bakari | Heras Mini Belt Bag OS


Modesens is a Fashion Website that I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM, but I can't quit it. This clutch is absolutely stunning. I love the graphic lines that's on the bag and the fact that it's wooden is a definitely A+++

I hope that you guys will check out Bakari for yourselves, I love you all for reading this Blog Post, and Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...


Bakari's Website: https://www.bakari.es/en/

Links To The Fashion Items I've Featured: 



My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat