I'm Obsessed With Monica Vinader

Happy Thursday My Fashion Lovers, I'm so happy to be here with you guys again. There's nothing that makes more happy than talking about Fashion and Beauty and everything else in between.

As I start to get older, I'm really starting to appreciate dainty jewelry. When I was in my teenage years, I wore the absolute hugest earrings known to man. I thought I was totally in style, but in reality I looked totally crazy. I had one pair that my mother called my "sheilds" earrings. In fact everytime that I wore them, she would say that I could use them as a coaster or a small serving tray. When I discovered my own personal style, I realized that I don't have to wear what everyone else is wearing, especially big earrings. I starting to wear more smaller earrings and I started to fall in love with them. They are so elegant and feminine and not only that, they don't pull on your earlobes.

Today's Blog Post is about a Jewelry designer from the UK that I found out about through a UK Fashion Blogger. Monica Vinader is truly dedicated to her craft. She and her sister Gabriela create jewelry that is not only Fashionable, but works of absolute art. I love her unique designs and she uses ethically sourced diamonds.I personally don't have any of her beautiful jewelry, but hopefully one day I will.

My all time favorite pieces from Monica Vinader is the Linear Friendship bracelet. I have a obsession with Rose Gold and I love the rope detail and the Rose Gold details. So gorgeous and it would match with everything in your jewelry collection. 

Rose Gold Linear Friendship Bracelet


Riva, You are absolutely stunning. I love the oblong shape of the circle and the rose gold finish that the ring has. I would like to wear a lot more do wear a lot of Rose Gold, so this would be a great piece to have in my own collection.

Monica Vinader Riva Diamond Hoop Ring, Rose Gold Vermeil on Silver


I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post about my love for Monica Vinader, I love you all so much and I appreciate all of the love and support that you give me, Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

Links To The Items That I Featured In This Blog Post:



Monica Vinader Website: https://www.monicavinader.com/us/

My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat