Bravo To Kate Spade

Is it Sunday again already, Happy Sunday to all of my Fashion Lovers, I hope that you are doing well and your day was filled with Fashion and Positive Vibes. 

My love affair with Kate Spade began when I saw one of her ads in a magazine. Her designs were Quirky, yet Feminine which was something fresh in the Fashion Industry. I would often dream of getting my first Kate Spade handbag, I love her handbags, books, planners, and among other things. I still trying to deal with the fact that Kate Spade is no longer with us in the Fashion World. My little sister told me that she had died, I thought that she was joking with me, but I tuned on the news and it was true, I literally was saddened. I never knew the problems that she was going through, I know that she is in a way better place that we will never will be. 

I literally wanted everything from the Kate Spade Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear collection, from the dresses, to the shoes, to the handbags. The creative Director Nicola Glass took over in November 2017, who happens to be a alum of Michael Kors and Gucci, kept the same Kate Spade designs but with her twist. I'm in complete and absolute love.

Why can't this dress be in my closet, life is just not fair. I love that she used the signature Ace as a full print dress.  

Image result for kate spade spring 2019


I fell in love with this dress that very moment that I saw it. I love the Green and the Pink, perfect for spring parties. 

 Image result for kate spade spring 2019

Santa, if you're listening, I need this bag in my life, IMMEDIATELY.

Image result for kate spade spring 2019


Nicola Glass, you did an absolutely amazing job with this Spring/Summer 2019 collection, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for Kate Spade. She would proud of you. 

I hope that you all enjoyed this week's Blog Post, I love you all so much for stopping by my Blog, Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful.....

My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat