Just Clipping Up My Hair

I absolutely LOVE Fashion, Don't you. Hello to all of my Fashion lovers and Happy Tuesday to all of you. I'm so happy to be back here with all of you so that we can talk about the latest Fashion and Beauty trends that I have been loving for the moment.

Being a 90's kid (1990 to be exact) was the best time for Fashion, I could remember watching Saved By The Bell and being influenced by Kelly Kapowski's wardrobe. The colors, the prints, her hair was always in place. Fashion in the 90's has been so influential to the Fashion that we see today. From overalls, to fanny packs, to Dr. Martins, to matching windbreakers outfits. But there's one trend that I totally has me feeling very nostalgic.

Today's Blog Post is about Hair Clips, Versace Spring/Summer 2018 collection featured them and I fell in love with the trend. I love the understated elegance and edge that Hair Clips give to your hair style. From dainty floral details, to words to spark up a conversation to the classic pop ones. Hair Clips are such a memory for me I got a pair of multicolored ones when I was a little girl and I'm so glad that this trend is in style. 

I'm a Southern girl, and pearls goes hand in hand with the South, I saw these Faux Pearl on the Romwe website, I literally died. Such a feminine touch to a floral dress or a Polka Dot dress in the 
picture.
 

London Based Fashion Designer Ashley Williams Spring/Summer 2018 collection was a breathe of fresh air to see on the runways for London Fashion Week, I absolutely love seeing her crystal hair clips on the runways. 

Image result for hair clips runway

Solange Fashion Game is Top Notch to me, She never get it wrong in my eyes. I saw her wearing these grey Hair clips at a movie premiere. Such a classic yet modern and edgy look. 

Image result for hair clips runway

Chanel Spring/Summer 2019 collection was stunning, I saw this beautiful Hair Clip and fell in love. The pure simplicity of this Hair Clip is just beautiful.


Image result for hair clips runway chanel

I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post all about Hair Clips, I love you all so much and Thank You all for reading my Blog, Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful....

Link To The Faux Pearl Hair Clips From Romwe: 


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat