Mellow Yellow

Fashion Lovers ALL over the world, I'm so glad that I can be back here with you guys on this Thursday. I hope that you had a wonder day and it was filled with Positive vibes and Fashion, Oh Course.

I always associated the color Yellow with Spring, to see all of the beautiful yellow flowers bloom from their Winter's nap was inspiring to me. Yellow is my absolute favorite color, EVER. Ever since I was a little girl, I was obsessed with the color Yellow, It has  such a bright, cheerful, and positive vibe to everything that it is paired with. But lately Yellow has been the hottest color on the 2019 Spring runways.

For me, Everyone should have a Yellow Fashion piece in their closet, whether it's a handbag, a pair of shoes, a denim jacket, or a piece of Jewelry Yellow is literally making want to purchase a lot of Yellow items for my closet. 

Rochas Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was just gorgeous to look at. I wanted every piece from their collection. I saw this dress and I was in love ever since. 

Image result for yellow fashion runway 2019


Carolina Herrera is a designer that I love to look at, she combines elegance and feminine details in every since collection she does. I love this dress from her Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To Wear Collection. I love that she incorporated the blue flowers to give the dress a little texture 

Image result for yellow fashion runway 2019



Another designer that I'm obsessed with is Oscar De La Renta. His designs has a romantic flair to them, This dress from his Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was absolutely stunning. I love the high-low hem of the dress.

Image result for yellow fashion runway 2019


I love the way that Gucci is taking a risk when it comes to their designs, I saw this dress with a abundance of ruffles from their Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. Keep taking risks Gucci, I'm absolutely here for it.

Image result for yellow fashion runway 2019



I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I absolutely love Fashion Blogging and I hope that you see in every post that I do. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful....


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat