Breanne Christmas Wishlist 2024

 Happy Monday fashion lovers, I hope that you guys are having a great holiday season. I'm so grateful to be able to share in the holidays with all of you and with my family. 

I started this back in 2020, because I wanted something to take our minds off of what was going on at that time, and you guys have so much love every year I've done it. The Breanne's Christmas Wishlist for 2023 is very fashion-focused, but don't worry, I got so many fashionable pieces that I would love for Santa to put under my Christmas tree. 

Kate Spade is one of my mid-range fashion designers (Tory Burch is a close second.) I was on their website a couple of months ago and I saw the medium Knott Crossbody Tote, and I fell in love with it. The Knott bag gives you major versatility thanks to an optional and adjustable shoulder strap, so you can carry it or sling it over your shoulder when you find your hands full. The Knott Bag is available in five colors and the price is $348.00. 




Now, when I want to go out with my friends, The Dakota Convertible Shoulder Bag is right up my alley. The Dakota is made from smooth cowhide leather, and the Dakota features their signature K hardware for a bold, modern look. This chic convertible style features adjustable straps so you can wear it as a shoulder bag or a crossbody, this bag comes in two colors and the price is $428.00.




Steve Madden does such a great job copying the runways and bringing them to us at a more affordable price. I saw the Archers Boots and I loved them. The boot has a half zipper at the inner ankle giving the Archers knee boot a calf-defining silhouette. A narrow block heel and smooth upper finish the sleek effect. The Archers boots come in four and the price for these is $189.95. 




The Allison Boot is absolutely stunning,  this bootie is a sleek and smooth monochrome design with a narrow block heel and snipped toe defining the angular silhouette. This boot comes in three colors and the price for these is $129.95. 




The ways to my heart are, Chocolate, flowers, kindness, and fashion books, Vogue 100 has been on my wishlist for years. Decade by decade, Vogue 100 presents the greatest moments in the magazine’s history the photography, illustrations, and essays that record the fashion and taste of the time. Complete with essays that detail the rich history of each decade, the book covers the artists, designers, photogra­phers, and writers who shaped the cultural landscape of the 20th century and beyond. With more than 300 photographs of these pivotal figures from Matisse to Bacon, Freud to Hirst, Dietrich to Paltrow, and Schiaparelli to McQueen Vogue 100 offers an in-depth look at a century of Britain’s fashion, art, and culture.




Christian Dior is my favorite fashion designer of all time, the designs are still relevant in today's fashion. I saw Dior: The Legendary Images This book reaches beyond the intimate setting of the fashion show, the photographer paints a portrait of haute couture that takes the couturier’s intention to enchant the public and elevates it to the level of the sublime. The great names in photography, the mythical photos that have constructed Dior’s image, and the emblematic subjects of the house’s iconography whether they are dreams of a faraway place or captured in the vast open-sky “studios” of Paris or Versailles are all evoked in this vast panorama that takes us through more than sixty years in the history of fashion photography.




I've really been into learning about Coco Chanel, and these books have helped me out a lot, Coco Chanel The Legend And The Life uncovered remarkable new details about Gabrielle Chanel’s humble early years, Justine Picardie picks up the legend Chanel where it began in orphanhood and poverty. Throwing new light on her passionate and, at times, dark relationships and providing profound insights into her connections with Cocteau, Diaghilev, Picasso, and Dali, this beautifully constructed portrait gives a fresh and penetrating look at what made Coco Chanel the strong-spirited and powerful presence she became. An authoritative account, based on personal observations and interviews with Chanel’s last surviving friends, employees, and relatives, the book also unravels her coded language and symbols and tracks the influence of her formative years on her legendary style.



The Real Coco Chanel is a biography that explores her life from her troubled and poor past to the opening of her first hat shop, passions, and secrets; the biography also draws parallelisms between myths and facts and how, and if ever, they match at all. The biography also features chapters on Chanel Maison and the creation of her iconic trademark as well as her ‘little black dress’ and ‘Chanel No. 5, finally, the biography ends with a reflection on how the myth of Coco Chanel is represented today in pop culture.




I've been a fan of Alison Freer for a long time, I got The Accessory Book and have enjoyed so much but I need How To Get Dressed book in my collection. Costume designer Alison Freer’s styling kit is a magical bag of tricks, built to solve every single wardrobe malfunction on earth. TV and film productions wait for nothing, so her solutions have to work fast. In How to Get Dressed, Alison distills her secrets into a fun, comprehensive style guide focused on rethinking your wardrobe like a fashion expert and making what’s in your closet work for you. Instead of repeating boring style “rules,” Alison breaks the rules and gets real about everything from bras to how to deal with inevitable fashion disasters. Including helpful information such as how to skip ironing and the dry cleaners, remove every stain under the sun, and help clueless men get their sartorial acts together, How to Get Dressed has hundreds of insider tips from Alison’s arsenal of tools and expertise. 



I really want to change my skincare routine, I've been a fan of Foreo for a long time and I've always wanted Luna 4 Plus Facial Cleansing Brush to experience a salon-level deep facial cleanse every single day. Near-infrared LED light boosts collagen and gently heats the skin to temporarily dilate the pores allowing velvety soft silicone touchpoints to reach the dirt and oil trapped deep within. Finish with a tightening microcurrent treatment to target fine lines and improve elasticity. The Luna 4 comes in two colors and the price is $399.00. 




Fellow Christmas lovers, I hope that I have given you a little inspiration for your Christmas list, I love each and every one of you so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Past Christmas Wishlist Posts:


















 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat