On My Beauty Wishlist: Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and trying to finish off the year strong.

Jo Malone is one of my favorite beauty brands and I look forward to having some of their perfumes in my collection soon. One day, I was on the Jo Malone website, and I saw that they had a new perfume that I had just known about Pomegranate Noir is a Daring sensuality, encapsulated in scent. Ruby-rich juices of exotic pomegranate spiked with pink pepper and laced with Casablanca lily. Warmed by temptingly smoky guaiac wood and patchouli. Dark and enigmatic. This perfume comes in three different sizes and the price varies, but the one that I think I want is the 50ml and it's $110.00.




Beauty lovers, it brings me great sadness that this is the last beauty blog post for 2023, I can't Thank Y'all enough for all of the love and support. I pray that all of you will have a blessed and safe holiday season with all of your friends and family and I can't wait to get back here with all of you again in 2024, Until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat