Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: Ester Manas

 Hello to all of my beautiful fashion friends, I hope that all of you are doing well during this holiday season and are ready to celebrate the new year ahead. 

I've been meaning to talk about the Husband/Wife fashion duo Ester Manas, I love how they are sustainable, but also size-inclusive. Ester Manas celebrates every woman and all shapes. Spotted by the prestigious H&M Design Award, the Hyères Festival, the LVMH Prize, and the ANDAM Prize, Ester Manas is deemed a size inclusivity pioneer in the fashion industry. Founded in 2019 by Ester Manas & Balthazar Delepierre, the label designs bold collections for fierce & joyful women. Inspired by women’s empowerment and sorority impetus, the creative duo imagines sustainable and socially responsible pieces.

This piece is from the Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I believe that this was also Ester's wedding dress, and I feel that this would be a great option to wear on vacation or a hot night out.



I love their Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection, every piece was designed to absolute perfection. 



This is the last fashion blog post for 2023, I want to say Thank You all so much for all of the love and support that you've given me, I'm so blessed to have this as my job and have you guys and I don't take it for granted. I hope that all of you will have a safe and blessed holiday season and I'll see you all here in 2024, Until Then my loves, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat