On My Beauty Wishlist: LA Girl Tinted Foundation

 Hello again beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well this week and ready to enjoy this Thursday/Friday eve.

If any of you follow me on Instagram, you know that I LOVE LA Colors, but they have a sister company LA Girl Cosmetics that I'm equally obsessed with. I was on the LA Girl Facebook page and I saw that they have a tinted foundation that I really wanted to know about because nobody was talking about this product. The buildable, natural finish blurs imperfections with a sheer to medium wash of color, basically perfecting your “no makeup” makeup routine. Packed with skin-loving ingredients like Glycerin, Panthenol, Vitamin E, Ginseng Root Extract, and Safflower Seed Oil, your skin will be brightened, hydrated, and soothed, like a skincare, moisturizer, and foundation in one. This Tinted Foundation is available in 22 shades and is vegan, fragrance-free, paraben-free & cruelty-free, and the price for this tinted foundation is only $10.00. 




Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat