Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist

 Happy Monday fashion lovers, I hope that you are having a great start to your holiday season and have already started your Christmas shopping. 

I've always wanted to do a luxury Christmas wishlist for a few years because I love looking at luxury brands and dream about having some of the items in my closet in the future, so without further or do, let's get into this wishlist shall we. 

While I was on the Hermes website a few weeks ago, I saw the Frenchie 50 Ankle Boots and I fell in love with them. It's a high-heeled ankle boot in the Heritage calfskin with a functional palladium-plated Kelly buckle, it also has a 2-inch heel as well. This boot comes in five colors and the price for this boot is $1,975.00. 




I saw one of my favorite British fashion/Youtubers Laura Blair carrying the Stance handbag from the brand Cafune (If you want me to do an in-depth blog post about this brand, let me know.)  and I love the whole vibe of the bag, I love the whole Quite Luxury trend and I don't see it going away anytime soon. The Stance bag design is completed by the distinctive C-Lock clasp. This shoulder satchel bag offers substantial capacity and functionality, making it an elevated option for everyday wear. The Stance bag is available in nine colors and the price is $658.00. 




I love Fendi, their handbags have always been on my fashion wishlist. I was reading an issue of Harper's Bazaar and I saw the Fendi C'mon bag and I love it. The Medium satchel bag with curved, feminine lines and an elongated flap embellished with a metal FF logo. Made of smooth dove-gray leather with embossed edges and details. The sides of the bag are made from tone-on-tone full-grain leather. Flat pocket on the back. Magnetic clasp with metal FF logo. Lined interior with a flat pocket and vintage gold finish metalware. Features an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap. The shoulder strap hooks become an elegant accent with studs and an FF logo when the bag is open. The Fendi C'mon bag retails for $ 2,950.00.




The Fendi's Baguette Bag is ICONIC, it came into to fashion world more than thirty years and now everyone has one or several in their closets. The Iconic medium Baguette bag is made of brown jacquard fabric with an FF motif, decorated with an FF clasp, and trimmed with black embroidery. It features a front flap, magnetic clasp, unlined internal compartment with a zipper pocket, and gold-finish metalware. Can be carried by hand or worn either on the shoulder or cross-body thanks to the handle and shoulder strap with a Fendi Label motif, both detachable. The Baguette bag is priced at $3,750.00. 




Every girl needs a great pair of Combat boots in their closet for the Fall and Winter. I was reading the September/October issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine and I saw the Double T Combat Boot, The Double T Combat Boot is crafted in glossy leather and detailed with a side zipper and back pull tab for easy on and off. With a cushioned footbed and flexible rubber sole for long-lasting comfort. The price for the Double T Combat Boots is $428.00. 




It wouldn't be a Christmas wishlist if I didn't mention a fashion book. The Fendi Baguette Book gives a detailed account of the iconic bag, This splendidly illustrated Fendi edition celebrates the Baguette, a tradition of skill, craftsmanship, artistry, and design. This book is available on Amazon for $831.01.




Kurt Geiger is one of my fashion brands and I have been a fan of theirs for a long time, I've always wanted their Leather Kensington Bag for the longest time. The Leather Kensington Bag is crafted from soft lambskin leather combining both weave and chevron patterns. The antiqued brass Eagle head features opaque brass crystals and black crystal eyes on the front flap. The Leather Kensington Bag comes in three colors and the bag is priced at $285.00. 



Well, fashion lovers, I hope that you all loved my first-ever Luxury Wishlist on my blog, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com.

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





 























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat