Bree's Christmas Wishlist 2022

 I absolutely love Christmas and I make no apologies about that. Hello again fashion lovers and welcome back to my blog, I hope that all of you are doing well and almost done with Christmas shopping, or maybe by reading this blog post, you can start your Christmas shopping now. 

I love doing these Christmas wishlists every year so that I can introduce you guys to great brands but maybe Santa reads this post and these items underneath my Christmas tree. The first brand that I want to introduce you guys to is Ponds LA. I found out about one day while I was on the internet. Everything that they create starts from a 100% original hand-sketched design, and they can spend up to a year designing, testing, and perfecting every detail. They produce in small, handmade batches so they can ensure that their creations are true to their vision and meet our high-quality standards. They create fairly priced, timeless essentials that make our lives a little easier. They use the same high-end materials as the world’s most prestigious luxury brands, but they've cut out the middlemen and fancy marketing budget that's built into their excessive markup. 

The Transform Tote, a classic zippered carryall made from premium American Saffiano leather, with more pockets for your essentials, is easier to stay organized and could be worn 4 different ways. The minimalist silhouette will keep you looking effortlessly chic. This is spacious enough for your laptop (all 13" and most 15" laptops), wallet, keys, cosmetic bag, and all of the essentials that we need for the day. Crafted from luxurious American Saffiano leather that's waterproof and scratch resistant, it will stay just as beautiful through all our travels and adventures. The Transform Tote helps will help stay super organized and light on your feet when you're on the go. The shoulder straps can be easily converted to a luggage straps with the built-in connector. The price for the Transform Tote is $279.00.




As many of you know, I love feminine and dainty jewelry and I found the jewelry brand Hello Adorn.  When Jess lost both of her parents, there was a heavy realization that tomorrow isn’t a guarantee and seemingly small moments are precious. The big dreams we were chasing no longer fit and didn’t allow time to enjoy the small things that made us happy. That's when they decided to participate in life in a totally different way. So they set out to create a smaller dream one that would allow them to prioritize happiness and focus on the things they love. Their small dream came to life as they built a brand doing something they enjoyed, with people they loved, in a setting that inspired them. They now make beautiful jewelry that delights them as much as the people they make it for. When they let go of their big dreams for a small one, they started to enjoy their lives, together and be truly happy. With a team of 20+ amazing, talented people we work side-by-side, making jewelry, and creating lives they love. What started out as just the two of them, working at their dining room table, now lives in a beautiful studio in their beloved downtown Eau Claire, WI.

I saw both the Hammered Cuff and Paddle Cuff and I need both of them in my jewelry box because they look amazing together. The classic hammered cuff is made to wear with anything. It has a thick gauge round wire that is hammered flat and hand-shaped, then lightly hammered for texture and it retails for $62.00.




The Paddle Cuff is the sassy little sister to the Hammered Cuff, the chic and trendy cuff will give your wrist something to talk about! Wear it alone or pair this bracelet with others, the detail of this hammered canoe cuff won't go unnoticed, 10 gauge wire is hand-shaped, then lightly hammered for texture. The Paddle Cuff is priced at $92.00.



The Ashley Hoops by my favorite and local jewelry designer Kendra Kist has to be under my Christmas tree. (I mean I've been a good girl this year, Lol.) The Ashley is everything you could want in a hoop. Lightweight, dainty, big, and designed for your everyday wear. The thin and hammered detail sets her apart. The Ashley Hoops are $98.00.




I was on Rothy's website one day, and I saw The Almond Toe Penny Loafer and I knew that I needed them in my closet. It has unbelievable comfort that meets everyday elegance. With a roomier almond-toe profile and an extra-cushy insole, our Almond Loafer in black is a modern style that looks good and feels good with every step. It took 9 bottles to knit these shoes and it comes in a vast of colors and a few prints the price for these is $179.00.




Another pair of flats that I want in my closet is the Point, The one shoe that elevates any outfit anytime. Our sleek pointed-toe flat in black combines exceptional comfort with versatile, washable style. And It's knit from plastic bottles (11 to be exact.) The price for the Point is $149.00.




Fashion lovers and late Christmas shoppers, I hope that I gave you guys a little inspiration for what to buy for your loved ones. I love you all so much and I hope that all of you will have a great holiday season with all of your loved ones, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

Past Christmas Wishlists:



 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell (I'm currently on a 30-day suspension for some reason.)


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat