On My Beauty Wishlist: ABH Rose Metals Palette

 Beauty lovers, I missed you guys so much. I'm so glad that I get to talk to you this Thursday/Friday eve and I hope that all of you are ready to have a relaxing weekend. 

It seems every day, every hour, a new eyeshadow is being released. Didn't ABH just release an eyeshadow last week, I saw this palette on their Instagram page and I saw a YouTuber talk about this palette as well. It features rich mattes and high-reflect shimmers, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Palette delivers 12 all-new shades dosed with ultra-glam nostalgia and iconoclast confidence. This palette is priced at $55.00.







Beauty lovers, I hate that I have to say goodbye to all of you, but don't worry, I'll be back next Thursday. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat