I'm A Pop Punk Princess

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I'm so glad that I get to be with all of you again and talked about our favorite thing, Fashion of course. 

I was watching the Versace Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection and I saw a piece from this collection, and I thought to myself, is the rock influence in fashion really over. To answer that question as quickly as I can, the answer is no. The rock influence in Fashion will never stop making their presence known because let us be honest, who doesn't dream about being a rockstar while having an amazing outfit on. 

This piece is from the Loewe Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I love the blouse that's paired with the pants and the shoes. It reminds me of something that a cool girl in New York would wear on a night out with friends.



Alessandra Rich is one of my favorite fashion designers, I love how she combines feminine and masculine elements in her clothing. This dress is from her Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection it's also the same dress that Olivia Rodriguez wore to a concert that she did in June.




Here's a piece from the Givenchy Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 



Well, fashion lovers, this is the last fashion blog post for 2022. I want to say Thank You for all of your love and support for this and I can't wait to be back here with all of you in 2023 talking about the subject that makes my heart sing. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, and as always, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat