Let's Moto In Style

 Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and you guys had a great weekend with your family and friends and having a great start to your work week. 

As we get all get well adapted to Fall/ Early Winter, we all are looking at coats and jackets, including A Moto jacket, in my opinion, it is a year-round item. It's a fashion piece that will never go out of style and I myself need it in my closet because it is such a versatile piece to have in every man, woman, and child's closet. I saw a picture of the Jil Sander Fall/Winter 2022-23 Ready-To-Wear Collection, and I knew I had to do a blog post on this iconic fashion item. 

Alberta Ferretti, Ambush, and Jil Sander had their own versions of The Moto Jacket. 




If you don't like the harshness of the Black Moto Jacket, a neutral color would be a better option for you. Fashion Jackson styled this look so well and I would wear this myself on a girl's night out, or date night. 




Free People, Lulus, and ASOS have affordable Moto Jackets. 









Fashion lovers, it's such a pleasure to be with you all, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat