On My Beauty Wishlist: Chanel Ultra Le Teint Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation

 Hello again beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well on this Thursday/Friday eve and getting all of your Christmas shopping done, or maybe by reading this blog post, you might want to buy this item for your loved one or for yourself. 

I feel that The Ultra Le Teint Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation is a beauty unicorn at this moment in time, you have been in the know when people talk about it. While I was reading a magazine one day I saw the ad and I thought "why isn't anyone talking about this. The foundation is described as a full-coverage foundation that provides up to 24-hour wear with a soft-matte finish. The lightweight texture glides seamlessly onto the skin for all-day comfort and a perfect-looking complexion. The liquid formula provides buildable coverage and lasts in even in environmentally strenuous conditions. Enriched with Luminous Perfection soft-focus powder, it conceals visible imperfections and illuminates for the look of smooth, even skin, it also comes in 35 shades and the retail price is $60.00.







Beauty lovers, this is the last beauty blog post of 2022. I want to Thank You all for supporting my blog and taking the time to read them. I can't wait to be back here with all of you in 2023 and talk about all things beauty, I love you all so much and I hope that you will have a happy, fun, safe, and blessed holiday season, until next year, Stay beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat