Bree's Christmas List 2021

 Happy Monday beautiful people, I hope that all of you are going well and trying to get through your crazy hectic week ahead. 

Can you guys believe that this year is almost over and Christmas is only a few days away? It just seems that we were in 2020 yesterday (2020 was absolute TRASH, BY THE WAY.) I did a What's on my Christmas list for 2020 last year and you guys seemed to enjoy it, so I decided to do it again for 2021. As I get older, I realized that I don't need a whole bunch of things, I feel as if that having an excess of things doesn't bring me happiness if anything I'm trying to have things in my life, including my closet that I know that makes sense to me and I know that I'll have forever. 

The Bree's Christmas List for 2021 consists of a mixture of fashion, jewelry, and a few fashion books that I want to add to my ever-expanding fashion book collection. So without further or do, Let's Get Started. 

I was reading the November issue of Instyle Magazine and I saw a bag from one of my favorite handbag brands, Hobo. I went on their website and I need it in both the Black and the Vachetta in my closet. The  Eclipse returns in honor of their 30th Anniversary. The natural drape and perfectly-imperfect slouch of the leather add to the beauty and spirit of this iconic HOBO silhouette. Our limited-release Upcycled Collection is thoughtfully crafted from leftover leather pieces to ensure nothing gets left behind. The price for the Eclipse is $448.00. 




Now, this would not be a Bree's Christmas List if I did not put a fashion book on it, in my case, I got three of them. We all can agree that Bob Mackie is a legend in the fashion world, so when I saw that he had a book coming out, I knew that I wanted it. The Art of Bob Mackie is The first-ever, comprehensive and authorized showcase of legendary fashion designer Bob Mackie’s fabulous life and work, featuring hundreds of photos and dozens of never-before-seen sketches from his personal collection. 





If you have been reading this blog for a long time, you already know that Vogue was the first Fashion magazine that I read as a little girl. I was reading an issue of Vogue one day and I saw that they had a new book called The United States Of Fashion: A New Atlas Of American Style, which documents the post-COVID changes happening across the fashion landscape in America. Celebrating creators, artisans, and visionaries across the country, the book pays tribute to the democratization of American fashion and the creativity and artisanship that is no longer confined to the runways of New York and Los Angeles.





And finally, Alexander Mcqueen is one of my favorite designers, EVER. He was truly a designer before his time and I'm so sad that he's not here to see it. I've wanted Savage Beauty for the longest time and maybe Santa will hear me and put one under my Christmas tree. "The exhibition, organized by The Costume Institute, will celebrate the late Alexander McQueen's extraordinary contributions to fashion. From his postgraduate collection of 1992 to his final runway presentation which took place after his death in February 2010, Mr. McQueen challenged and expanded the understanding of fashion beyond utility to a conceptual expression of culture, politics, and identity. His iconic designs constitute the work of an artist whose medium of expression was fashion. Approximately one hundred examples will be on view, including signature designs such as the bumster trouser, the kimono jacket, and the Origami frock coat, as well as pieces reflecting the exaggerated silhouettes of the 1860s, 1880s, 1890s, and 1950s that he crafted into contemporary silhouettes transmitting romantic narratives. Technical ingenuity imbued his designs with an innovative sensibility that kept him at fashion's vanguard.





I've been a fan of Kendra Scott for years and the Elisa Gold Pendant Necklace has been high on my list. I love the fact that I can pick from a vast array of chain lengths and different colors of stones. This necklace is $68.00. 



Chic Soul and Perfectly Pricillas are some of my favorite plus-size fashion websites, They offer great fashion for reasonable prices. The first three items are from Chic Soul, I wanted a Teddy Coat for a long time and when I saw the Voices In My Head Coat, I knew that I had to have it in my closet, this retails for $48.00. 



Yes, the parents would be proud if you would wear this dress to meet them. I love that the deep V is not too low cut, and the color is so beautiful for the Holiday season or even Valentine's Day. This retails for $49.00. 



How gorgeous is the Knitted Up For The Winter Dress, This would be great to wear for a Christmas party or Christmas dinner, or anytime in the Winter? The price of this dress is $48.00. 



Perfectly Priscilla has two dresses that I have to have in my closet for next Spring, The Feeling Fabulous Print Dress This dress is simply stunning, it features a taupe design with metallic accents throughout to give it that extra wow factor. This one has a lining underneath to give a fully covered look. We also love the way it shows off the waist with the elastic banding as it then flows down with the cutest ruffle accents. It is priced at $60.00. 



Just the thought of this dress makes me happy, The Just A Thought is something you can wear now for a date night with your sweetheart. It features a soft and breathable material that is stretchy and feels amazing throughout wear. The faux wrap style design of the bust flatters as it then cinches in at the waist and ties in at a bow. This Dress is $48.00. 




Shoes are a universal language, every man, woman, and yes child loves shoes. I featured a pair of Steve Madden on last year's list so I thought why not feature them again on this year's list. I was looking in my closet and I don't have any  boots in this color, The Aquarius Bootie is something that I need in my closet. Set on a stacked block heel, AQUARIUS is trimmed in pearl embellishments for a perfect finish, it also has a soft suede upper with back zipper for ease of getting on and off. These also comes in Black as well and they are priced at $139.95.




The Amulet Bootie is giving me a little bit of a Gucci vibe, A rhinestone-adorned strap elevates AMULET’s stretchy pull-on shaft, while a chunky heel and treaded sole provide support and stability. This booties is priced at the $129.95. 






Well, everyone, I hope that all of you will have a great Holiday season with your loved ones, I hope that this will give you a little inspiration if you have somebody on your list that has the same style as I do. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat