On My Beauty Wishlist: Mugler Alien Goddess

 Happy Friday Eve everyone, we are almost to the weekend and I'm glad about it. I hope that you will enjoy your weekend and shop for Christmas gifts for the beauty lovers in your life. 

I'm sure becoming a fan of Mugler perfumes, they just have this "grown woman" smell and I'm absolutely here for it. I was looking at the Ulta newsletter that my sister had gotten in the mail and there was a sample of the Mugler Alien Goddess perfume and when I tell you guys that it was love at first smell would be an understatement, I also believe that this would be a great perfume for a bride on her wedding day as well. 

At a time when people seek light in the darkness, a solar goddess is paving the way to a miraculous but true destiny. In perfect harmony with body and soul, she is ready to magnify the world around her with glory, generosity, and benevolence. Bringing her life-giving power and beauty to a barren planet with her golden flower as a healing gift to the world and universal call to all women.

A Divine, floral, solar, and woody Eau de perfume, Alien Goddess is a sacred promise of femininity and hope. Incandescent and generous solar embrace, Mugler's new women's fragrance is the evocation of a mystical world that promises to change the unremarkable. Worn by a woman who is out of this world and whose envelops her in a luminous and warm radiance of well-being wherever she goes. This gorgeous perfume retails for $85.00 for a 1oz bottle. 






Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat