On My Beauty Wishlist: Luvanya

 Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to talk about the latest and greatest in the beauty world. 

I'm really trying to find skincare lines that have clean ingredients for sensitive skin. I tried some without much success, I came across the skincare brand Luvanya while I was on my Instagram page one day, so I went on their website and was completely sold on this brand and what they stand for when it comes to their products. As a pediatrician, biochemist, and mother of 2, Dr. Alpa spent years suffering from severe health issues, chronic illnesses, various treatments, and surgical procedures, all of which forced her to leave her thriving pediatric practice. The treatments she received proved to be more harmful than helpful and left her skin damaged and compromised. Tapping into her background as a biochemist, Dr. Alpa began researching botanicals, natural oils, and ayurvedic ingredients in order to create the most effective combinations to treat her own skin.

After reinvigorating and reawakening the healthy youthful glow of her own skin, she knew she had to share her secret with the world. With that, Luvanya was born. A 100% clean, non–toxic skincare brand, combining science with nature for unbelievable results.

The other half of Luvanya is  Alkesh Patel. He's been a primary care physician practicing for over 18 years. Before becoming a doctor, He received a bachelor of science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Rutgers University. While running the medical practice, He recently completed an MBA from Syracuse University as well as programs in Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Stanford University and Executive Leadership at Cornell University. 

His passion has always been prevention. The biological system is in many ways similar to a mechanical system. In primary care, He has had great opportunities to align my passion and help patients lead healthy lives by incorporating nutrition and exercise. Over the years, He has seen thousands of patients with various skin problems that could have been prevented by properly taking care of their skin. While it's never too late for prevention, He emphasizes health prevention beginning in the teen years. With my expertise and background, I look forward to helping many more people in optimizing their skin health.

Hema Shah, the CFO and the sister of Dr. Alpa thought that her sister was insane for starting her own skincare line. As a busy mom of two young children, a wife, and a senior finance executive of a firm there was no way I had time for a new venture. But then my sister reminded me of how concerned I was with my daughter’s skin and how her clean, natural formulation radically resolved her skin issues. That made me reconsider and realize I wanted to share this with other moms and everyone looking for clean, healthy, safe skincare solutions. I then decided to give up my career and focus on Luvanya since I truly want others to realize there is safe and healthy skincare that actually produces results. 

 She first realized the importance of clean and healthy skincare during her fertility struggles. After undergoing numerous IVF treatments, failed surrogacies, and then suddenly getting naturally pregnant by going on a clean, healthy, gluten and dairy-free diet, she realized how critical it was to not only eat healthily but “wear” healthy. From that point on, she was extremely conscious of the ingredients in my skincare products as well as my children’s and she read every single word on those boxes!  Luvanya is for those who truly care about their skin, and ensuring that only the safest products are being applied.

The product that I want to try is their Nourishing Gel Cleanser, Their Nourishing Gel Cleanser was intentionally designed to be light enough for use both morning and night, but packed with vitamins and nutrients that revitalize and refresh the skin of all ages without harsh chemicals or a visit to the spa. PH balanced for use on all skin types and filled with botanicals, our Nourishing Gel Cleanser provides a deep but gentle clean, leaving your skin nourished and hydrated. This retails for $38.00.





The High-Performance Anti-Aging Hydrating Moisturizer is specially designed for all skin types, including dry, dull, uneven, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, our multi-functional moisturizer is sure to leave your skin glowing and smooth, no matter your age. The price for this is moisturizer is $70.00. 




I have to have the Nourishing Face Oil, their luxuriously rich yet lightweight face oil that hydrates nourishes, and moisturizes your skin throughout the day and night, by harnessing the power of saffron, turmeric, date extract, raspberry seed oil, squalane, and more. Custom formulated to combat dullness and blemishes while revitalizing your skin to a constant radiant and healthy glow. Their Liquid Gold Nourishing Face Oil also works wonders on facial dryness caused by frequent and prolonged mask-wearing as well as soothing the burn from too much time in the sun. pH balanced for use on all skin types, although those with dry and sensitive skin will experience the most drastic improvement. This is $80.00.





Well my loves, this is the last Beauty Blog Post for 2021. I want to tell you Thank You for all of the support that you guys have shown me in every beauty blog post that I have done. 2021 has been a year that for the first time, I feel confident in my skin and I love the flaws that some people would consider ugly as beautiful. I want all of you to be comfortable and feel beautiful in your skin in 2022, love your flaws, and always be kind. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





 



 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat