Black Fashion Designer That You Need To Know About: Ndigo Studio

 Happy Tuesday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great weekend and are having a great start to your workweek. (Let The Holidays Begin.)

I'm so proud to see a lot more Black Fashion Designers coming into the Fashion world for the past couple of years, it makes me feel great to see these designers love what they do and get to live out of their dreams, it's so inspirational for me as a Black Fashion Blogger to keep going and make my dreams of becoming a full-time fashion blogger into a reality.  

I'm obsessed, (Okay, a borderline stalker.) with the Black Owned Everything Instagram page and I was on there one day and I saw this gorgeous dress from the brand Ndigo Studio, so I went on their website, and now I need for them to make plus sizes ( I'm just asking for a friend, Lol.) Ndigo (also known as) “Ndigo Studio” is a fashion brand founded by Stylist/Costume designer Waina Chancy and Fashion designer Viviane Valerius: two powerful and like-minded women of culture who forged Ndigo Studio by crafting a line of clothing with an edgy style that emphasized the beauty of art and fashion. Their inspiration is driven by the beauty of the color “indigo”, and the concept of taking delicate; fascinatingly colorful fabrics and being able to transform them into structured pieces that are inspired by architecture and design. 

In the mists of timely thoughtfulness, Ndigo Studio has evolved into the fashion-forward line that we see today. In it, are styles with unparallel design and creativity! As a brand on a mission to become an esteemed clothing brand, the designers made sure to own up to real craftsmanship, “woman-ship” and artistic talent, which would not only make them proud doers of the brand but the people who wear Ndigo, proud wearers.

The Amma Dress is from the Spring/Summer 2022 collection. I love the color and the pleated-style fabric and the balloon sleeves (It's so extra, and I'm here for it.) this dress will also fare with the Miami vibes as well, This Dress is $1,200.00.



How stunning is the New Hibo Dress? The neon green is so appropriate for Spring and Summer. It has long pleated sleeves details, pleated ruffle detail at the waist, a detachable belt, and a fluttering fringe at the end.  The price for this dress is $895.00.   



This matching set will be your vacation go-to, The New Zuri Set (Each sold separately.) the pleated fabric is displayed in both the bustier and the shorts as well. The New Zuri Top is $325.00 and the shorts are $435.00. 


I can't believe that 2022 is going to be here before you know it, and this is the last fashion blog post for 2021. I want to Thank You for all of the love and support that you have given me. I hope that 2022 will you all of the blessings and dreams that you have been manifesting. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat