A Girl And Her Waft And Weft.

 Hello, again Fashion lovers, and Happy Tuesday to you all, I hope that all of you have had a great weekend and a great start to your week. 

As someone who wears denim in her everyday life, I want to find sustainable brands that care about the environment. I got introduced to a denim brand called Waft And Weft that is size-inclusive and had great denim but helps the planet at the same time. They're a family-owned company that’s been in the denim business for three decades. Their eco-friendly mill is one of the world’s largest textile manufacturers, which means they can create high-quality denim that’s good for you and your wallet. Plus, they committed to ethical practices, fair wages, reasonable hours, and positive working conditions.

While other denim brands buy their materials, we make their own premium denim from scratch. Their cotton, Lycra, and Tencel come from the U.S., and they source the highest quality European dyes. It all comes together through a proprietary cotton wrapping technique to guarantee premium textiles with incredible value and comfort. Their Core Four fabrics Dynamic, Oneder, Power, and Classic, each has a unique character, from intense, shaping stretch to soft, classic cotton. 

Unlike traditional fashion brands, they design for all bodies, informed by customer data and specific needs. Then we fit-test each style on customers of all ages and sizes. they think your jeans should fit right out of the box, so they have perfected features like a curved waistband that never digs in and optimally flattering back pockets. 

Inclusivity is central to everything we do. Every product in our women’s collection comes in sizes 00-24. They also have a men's collection that includes a variety of inseam lengths from 28 to 36, hard-to-find in-between waist sizes (31, 33, 35), and extended Big and Tall sizing up to a 48 waist.

Now, according to all the cool kids, Straight Leg jeans are of fashion relevance, and here I was just getting used to Skinny jeans, LOL. The Ase Straight Leg Jean flows straight from the thigh for maximum flattery and features a straight waistband, making it the perfect companion to your favorite crop tops and bodysuits. Pike is a classic mid-blue, vintage-inspired wash with authentic fading and whiskering throughout. I need these in my life and the price is $98.00. 



Well, fashion and jean lovers alike, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat