On My Beauty Wishlist: Versace Yellow Diamond And Crystal Noir.

 I promise you guys that this is the last Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday, I told you that I'm inspired by what I see in the magazines that I read. 

I will tell you right now, I'm not a fan of Versace Fashion at all, I feel that it's too gaudy and not my cup of fashion tea at all. But their fragrances have sparked my interest as of late, especially Yellow Diamond and Crystal Noir.  

Yellow Diamond is a beautiful blend of sparkling Bergamot, Citron of Diamante, and noble Neroli, with the captivating addition of irresistible and attractive accents of Pear Sorbet. The heart celebrates intense and glamorous femininity, which expresses itself with creamy and velvety facets of Jasmine petals and Osmanthus, together with precious notes of Orange Blossom and Freesia. The sensual and enveloping dry down is based on deep and vibrant tones of Amber Wood and Palo Santo, enriched by the voluptuous notes of Benzoin and sparkling and seductive Musk. The 1oz retails for $60.00. 





Now, Crystal Noir is the perfect date night perfume. It's a dreamy, creamy white floral oriental, Crystal Noir beautifully combines elements of warm spice, sensual blooms, blended woods, and exotic undertones of velvety smooth coconut. Opening notes are a magnetic spice effusion of cardamom and ginger piqued by hints of black pepper. Earthy gardenia and lush, seductive tuberose bloom next, merged with orange blossom, fresh peony, and creamy coconut milk. A simple base of amber, musk and soft sandalwood leaves a confident trail that’s sexy and satisfying. This is on the Ulta website, but it's sold out on their website. 



https://www.dillards.com/p/versace-crystal-noir-eau-de-toilette-spray/502603255?googleShop=Y&cm_mmc=GooglePLAs-_-Category+-+Categories+-+Smart+Shopping-_-Versace-_-Cj0KCQiA15yNBhDTARIsAGnwe0UOuq9ijKn1E4gIWpXboD1CdWUYTU_eGjQ1OxgKsFO9mhwHcuhIEGkaAnpPEALw_wcB&gclid=Cj0KCQiA15yNBhDTARIsAGnwe0UOuq9ijKn1E4gIWpXboD1CdWUYTU_eGjQ1OxgKsFO9mhwHcuhIEGkaAnpPEALw_wcB

And with that, I'm finished with Beauty Blogging for this week. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat