On My Fashion Wishlist: The Ralph Lauren RL888

 Hello again fashion lovers, Friday felt like it was just yesterday, but let all of us work hard so that we can have another weekend to look forward to. 

We're back to our regular scheduled programming, me talking about handbags that I just love. I don't know if I told you guys this but Ralph Lauren is one of my favorite fashion designers of all time, he just speaks to what fashion should be, simple, yet practical designs. He's the master of American Sportswear  I saw the RL888 in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar and I fell in love with the size and how it would be a great piece in my Fall wardrobe. The bag Ralph Lauren’s RL 888 collection was named in honor of our historic women’s flagship at 888 Madison Ave. in New York City, where the juxtaposing worlds of Ralph Lauren convene and inspire. A strong silhouette with a spirit of independence, the RL 888 Top Handle is inspired by the architecture of Mr. Lauren’s birthplace. Featuring a dual-compartment interior, a top handle, and a removable, adjustable crossbody strap accented by two polished keepers, each bag is exquisitely made by hand and individually constructed in Italy with the highest-quality materials. Thirty-six pristine pieces of the finest Italian box calfskin are skillfully selected and hand-cut by Florentine artisans to create the body it's aniline finish and firm hand feel aids in the bag’s structured profile while nappa lambskin serves as the lining. Embodying graceful function with luxurious form, our signature “RL” monogram is reimagined as a sculptural push-lock closure offered in palladium, brass, or champagne finishes. Additional touches, including subtle bombé filling at the flap and hand-painted edges, showcase Mr. Lauren’s commitment to fine details. This bag is available in four different colors and the price is $2,500.00.




Fashion lovers, it's been so fun to be here with you guys this Tuesday, and as always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat