My Current Fashion Obession: Pea Coats

 Well hello again fashion friends, I hope that all of you are doing well and had an amazing three-day weekend. 

The fact that it's September truly makes my heart so happy, even though it's still 90 + degrees outside. I noticed that Pea Coats is huge on the Fall/Winter runways for 2023 and while I was reading the newest issue of Harper's Bazaar I saw that Pea Coats was going to be a big trend for 2023. In my opinion, Pea Coats are the epitome of class and sophistication and every man, woman, and child needs one in their closet.

The term "pea coat" originated from the Dutch or West Frisian word pijjekker or pijjakker, in which pij referred to the type of cloth used, a coarse kind of twilled blue cloth with a nap on one side.

Chloe, Altuzarra, and Tory Burch Fall/Winter 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collections featured this trend on their runways.





Fashion lovers, it's a blessing that I get to be with you each and every week, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this week's blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat