Hispanic Beauty Brand That You Need To Know About: Madame Gabriela

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of my beauty lovers, we made it to another weekend and I'm looking forward to it. 

Last Friday kicked off Hispanic Heritage Month, for the months of September and October, I'll be telling you lovely people about some amazing Latina-owned beauty brands, including in today's blog post. I was on my favorite website Thirteen Lune and I saw these beautiful lipsticks from a brand named Madame Gabriela, I went on the website and loved the owner's story. A pioneer in clean high-performing lipstick, Gabriela couldn't find a 100% non-toxic luxury lip care that exceeded her standards of quality, efficacy, and sustainability. 

A visit to Herboristerie de la Place Clichy in Paris would unfold into a two-year worldwide search for the right combination of ingredients sourced from the best suppliers in the world. A long way from their native homes in Sydney and Mexico City, our founders grew up worlds apart but with the same family ethos. Lipstick was like bread and milk an everyday essential. 

Sometime after, the team’s female chemist in California had achieved a non-toxic beauty coup d'etat: Mānuka honey-rich goodness synthesized with a tsunami of clean ingredients. Four essential colors and one sensational lip conditioner able to be mixed into so many color combinations, now the envy of large beauty brands for sheer simplicity. And that sleek packaging, it's crafted from recycled aluminum.

They chose to avoid using plastics, and use blue-beauty approved 100% post-consumer recycled inks and packaging. They are certified cruelty-free and they passionately support the community. Skincare for lips. Flawless non-toxic, striking in color, and superior performance. Bursting with antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, and vitamins for healthy, gloriously pillowy lips. 

Out of all four colors of their lipsticks, Paris At 7PM was just calling my name. The epitome of a timeless red. This classic, elegant, and empowering true red shade enhances all skin tones, unveiling your most captivating lips. This radiant, award-winning satin formula revolutionizes ingredient-centric beauty. Infused with the healing antibacterial properties of UMF 15+ Mānuka honey, nourishing shea butter, avocado, sunflower, and rosemary oils (enriched with vital nutrients that support collagen production and reduce skin wrinkles), as well as the soothing effects of chamomile flowers, bergamot, and ylang-ylang.

This groundbreaking non-toxic lip color offers intense pigmentation, ensures lasting moisture, and effortlessly blends due to its extraordinary combination of potent ingredients, abundant in antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, and vitamins. This lipstick is priced at $35.00.




Well, beauty lovers, I hope that all of have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and I appreciate all of the support, until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat