Hispanic Fashion Designer That You Need To Know About: Carolina K

 Happy Monday fashion lovers, I promise you it feels like it was Friday a minute ago, but I digress. I am glad to be here with all of you again and talk about All Things Fashion.

Friday was the first day of Hispanic Heritage Month and for the months of September and October, I'll be telling you about Hispanic fashion designers that I would love for you to check out for yourself, including Carolina K. Coming from a family lineage of textiles and design that started in Bolivia and then Argentina, Carolina Kleinman utilized her extensive knowledge in the industry combined with her background in music to inspire and establish her own namesake brand in 2005. After traveling the world with her husband and children, Carolina and her family settled in the magical town of Tepoztlan, Mexico where she started to work with cooperatives of artisans. She continued to travel to La Paz, Bolivia, and Cusco, Peru during the developing stages of her brand, where she combined the traditional work of these different cultures to create the differentiating ingredients of her emerging designs. Carolina’s desire to preserve the history and culture of these communities is a vital part of her DNA and philosophy.

Since launching their brand in 2005, they have been committed to creating sustainably made products while supporting artisans across Latin America. From their brand’s inception, they envisioned working with a collective of artisans in remote regions of Latin America and they are honored that they get the opportunity to work with them to this day all year round. They strive to empower and uplift these communities of women and men and are dedicated to preserving their ancestral techniques that have been used over generations. Preserving and highlighting the history and culture of these communities is a vital part of their brand's DNA and philosophy. For them, it’s all about making decisions with love and care for the people and planet. By working with these small cooperatives of artisans to create impeccable slow fashion pieces each season, they are committed to reducing our impact on the environment.

When I saw the Kuna Dress, it was love at first sight. I love the white embroidery and this dress would pair perfectly with a pair of cowboy boots. The price for this dress is $740.00. 




Fall is only a week away, and I'm in love with the Patch Boot. The color story of the boot screams Fall and the heel height is perfect for you to walk in, this boot also comes in a red and black combo and the price for this boot is $799.00, but they are on sale for $204.00. 





Fashion lovers, I look forward to telling you guys about some amazing Hispanic Fashion Designers, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Monday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat