On My Fall Fashion Wishlist: Celine Ava Medium Bag

 Fashion friends, it's so great to be here with you all again. I hope that you guys had a great weekend with your family and friends and with a stylish outfit, of course. 

I love the direction that Celine is going in, French girl chic and I love being influenced by French fashion, it's simple, yet fashionable. I was watching Jenn Marie's YouTube video of her unboxing the Celine Ava Bag, I love the size and this would match a lot in my closet. The Ava Bag is made from Calfskin, a suede calfskin lining, and a beautiful Gold finish, you can carry it on your shoulder or in your hands, a zipped closure,  a flap in leather with the signature Triomphe magnetic closure, one main compartment, one inner flat pocket, it has an adjustable strap with a minimum of 8in and a maximum drop of 9 in. This bag retails for $2,600. 



Fellow fashion/Celine lovers alike, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat