On My Beauty Wishlist: Tresluce Beauty Dolce Vida Eyeshadow Palette

  Hello my loves, We made it to another Thursday/Friday eve. I'm so happy to be here with you all again and talk about all of the things in the beauty world that I've been loving at the moment. 

Tresluce Beauty is a Hispanic-owned brand by the talented Becky G, and I want to own some of her products, or maybe she can put me on her PR List, LOL. I was on the website one day and I saw the Dolce Vida Eyeshadow Palette and I thought to myself "The amount of looks that you can make from this palette is perfect".

This new 18-shade palette features 16 shadows and 2 water-activated cake liners, delivering sweetness with its illustrations and shade names inspired by Latin American treats. It pairs perfectly with their new eyelid primer a silky, lightweight, and waterproof formula that amps up the vibrancy and wear-time of your eyeshadows. This palette retails for $30.00.



Beauty lovers, our time together has come to an end, but don't worry, I'll be back here next week, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this week's blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Previous Tresluce Beauty Post:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat